Cotton is a natural fibre, and if well cared for, will last a long time.
For pre-washing – we recommend:
* Opening all the linen and spread out fully on the bed for 1-2 days prior to washing
* Wash in cool lukewarm / water
* Do not soak
* Use min. washing powder ( especially as this is a pre-wash )
* Ensure a non-bleach detergent is used.
* Don’t overload your washing machine. Ensure that the linen can move freely around in the machine and that there is sufficient water for this to happen.
* NEVER add detergents onto the linen as patches of uneven colour can occur. Dissolve your washing agent fully in the washing machine water prior to adding the linen.
* Remove your linen directly from the machine after the final spin – DO NOT let them sit wet in the machine.
* Dry immediately – preferably line dry
For long term care:
* Keep coloured prints away from constant direct sunlight.
* Wash in cool or warm water, and preferably dry on a clothes line.
* If using a drier, please use cool temperatures only.
* We recommend washing pyjamas before wear in a cold wash.