Ink Blue Check Sheet Set
$159.90 – $225.00
Sheeting of ink blue and white checks. Importantly, our bedlinen is made from 100% natural cotton.
This sheet set includes a fitted sheet & a top sheet.
Relaxed & radiant, the Ink Blue check sheet set is a bed linen design to fit in any home; suit any age. Because this blue sheeting is so super easy to mix & match, it will truly set to dazzle & delight. Not only is Ink Blue bedding a brilliant basic, it is also a necessary sheeting design for every home; every linen cupboard. Not to mention, this bed linen is unisex. Furthermore, Ink Blue sheeting sheeting suits an adults bedroom; equally as nice for girls sheeting design. As well as being perfect on any boys first bed.
The Ink Blue Check sheet set is available in single, king single & queen bedding sizes. View our sizing guide. In addition, matching pillowcase sets are available.
Ultimately, match these bed sheets with the following bedding designs …
Duvet options – Ollie, Sam, Mineral, George. Monty, Leon, Maisy, Poppy
Pillowcase matches – Ollie, Sam, Charcoal, Monty, George, Poppy
Our Customers say …
From Kelly, NSW : “received the linen and I wanted to say the quality is fantastic. I have spent (too much!) money going through different companies trying to find kids bedding that is fun AND soft and you guys have delivered. My child has eczema and I struggled finding anything that would brighten their room but not aggravate their skin.
Well done and no doubt you will see me ordering more in the future.”. Hence, another good reason to invest in 100% natural cotton bed linen.
Our quality guarantee
* Sustainably sourced. Most importantly, the Ink Blue check bedlinen is OEKO-TEX® certified. So you can be assured that environmentally sound practices have been followed throughout each stage of production. As well, this guarantees that the Ink Blue bed linen has been made free from harmful substances and under socially responsible working conditions.
- Definitely OEKO-TEX® certified
- Also, made from Natural Fibres
- Our bedding is sustainably made
- And, ethically sourced
- Not to mention, packaged in a reusable pure cotton bag.
What’s more, we do our utmost to give a true indication of colour but some computer screens may slightly change colours.