Paddy Grey & White Stripe Fitted Sheet
$77.50 – $87.50
Fitted sheet bedlinen of grey & white stripes. Importantly, it’s made from 100% natural cotton.
1 x fitted sheet only.
Upgrade your bedding experience with our Paddy grey and white stripe fitted sheet. Indeed, a clever, classic & timeless sheeting design with an edge. The Paddy sheets have uneven grey and white criss-cross stripes. Therefore, adding a touch of designer sophistication to any bedroom. Sheeting which seamlessly complements a variety of decor styles. Whether you’re looking to refresh your own bedroom space or create a stylish haven for your little ones, this fitted sheet is a versatile choice that suits every age and taste. A unisex bed sheet option.
Hence, Paddy sheeting is a perfect blend of style, comfort and versatility for both kids and adults alike. Crafted from premium 100% natural cotton, these sheets promise a cozy and breathable night’s sleep. Ultimately ensuring you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
Made with care and attention to detail, this fitted sheets cotton fabric ensures durability and softness. An ideal choice for year-round comfort. In fact, the natural breathability of cotton promotes a comfortable sleep environment.
The Paddy grey and white fitted sheet set is available in single & king single bedding sizes. View our sizing guide.
Ultimately, match this sheeting design with the following bedding designs …
Duvet options – Black white, Checker, Jimmy, Grey white, Ollie, Sam, Flint Grey, Henry, Lily,
Pillowcase matches – Fred, Flint Grey, Black white, Sam, Monty, Ollie, Paddy
Our Customers say ..
S. Piercy, Chch, NZ says : “ I love the prints and how well they last and the size ranges. I find your sheets don’t shrink like so many others!”
Our quality guarantee
* Sustainably sourced. Most importantly, the Paddy grey & white stripe bedlinen is OEKO-TEX® certified. So you can be assured that environmentally sound practices have been followed throughout each stage of production. As well, this guarantees that the Grey White bed linen has been made free from harmful substances and under socially responsible working conditions.
- Definitely OEKO-TEX® certified
- Also, made from Natural Fibres
- Our bedding is sustainably made
- And, ethically sourced
- Not to mention, packaged in a reusable pure cotton bag.
What’s more, we do our utmost to give a true indication of colour but some computer screens may slightly change colours.